Join Us at NACCU’s 25th Annual Conference in Reno, NV April 22 – April 25, 2018
Our bags are packed, plane tickets booked, and last minute preparations are under way for the National Association of Campus Card User’s (NACCU) annual conference in Reno, NV. This year, DishOut will be participating in the Exhibit Hall, which is open Tuesday, April 24 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., and Wednesday, April 25 from 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Stop by and visit us at booth #421, located at the back of the exhibit hall next to the food and beverage tables (believe us, this was no accident) to discover how DishOut can help you add value to your campus card. We will be discussing and performing demos of the following:
- Building an off-campus program coalition of national and local merchants.
- Developing a rewards and loyalty solution to complement your campus card.
- Creating a white-label online and mobile ordering experience where students and faculty can pay with their campus card.
- Learning how to add value to all payment types including meal plan purchases, vending purchases, and on and off-campus purchases.
As you plan your visit, be sure to make time to see our Director of Market Development, Tom Deloge, lead Learning Lab #1. This session will take place in the Learning Lab B room in the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday, April 25 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Tom will hold an interactive learning lab with participants posing questions and comments to help guide the discussion. Some of the highlights include:
- What to consider when implementing a loyalty and rewards solution.
- How to incorporate loyalty and rewards with on-campus dining, off-campus merchants, online and mobile ordering, and vending.
- How to market a loyalty and rewards program to ensure success.
“I’m really looking forward to leading another learning lab,” said Tom. “I was able to lead one last year and we had a great group of attendees. Taking time to learn how schools can collaborate together to provide awesome student experiences is what I love. Student reward programs are going to be a perfect topic this year at NACCU.”
To preview Tom’s presentation, please do the following:
- Download the NACCU app.
- Once logged in, click the menu button.
- Click “Schedule.”
- Select “Wednesday April 25.”
- Select “Learning Lab: Designing and Implementing a Campus Card Loyalty and Rewards Program.”
- Read all the details and even preview our presentation by selecting “LoyaltyRewards” under the “Documents” section.
We wish everyone safe travels and look forward to seeing everyone there. For more information about DishOut, or to schedule a meeting or personal demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page.